Friday, August 19, 2011

Step One: “The Pledge”


Every time someone searches for some amazing way to make a little extra money, the answer shows you something ordinary: a ton of hard work, a scam or some complex pyramid  marketing scheme. They show you the benefits of their “Offer”. Perhaps they ask you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, through comments, reviews, tons of “As Advertised” labels. But, as with all things that seem too good to be true… it probably isn’t.



Over the past several weeks, I have found myself on my own journey, and am still walking the path and looking for the answer.  However, since I have found a few ways to earn a few perks, and a little cash on the side, people have been asking how I’ve done so. If you haven’t figured it out by now, this will be the primary topic of this blog. Other things may come later, but for now, this is it (Sorry).
Since you’ve followed a link I left somewhere to find this site, I can assume a couple of things:
  1. You’re looking for a way to make extra money. 
  2. You’re scared of getting scammed or blowing your money (If you had the money to invest in a hosted page and marketing program, you probably need to look elsewhere, because everything I’ll be showing is free.)
  3. You think it’s not possible to do online, but you would like to be told otherwise. 
Well, My answers to these concerns are simple:
You and me both. I have found some sites that I have actually made money on, but first, we’ll set some reasonable expectations.
  • I can personally guarantee that you won’t find anything here that will make you rich. Sucks, huh?
  • I can say with all honesty that I do not feel these will replace a full time job. 
  • The process is not Quick and Easy (Also sucks) as you will be making about $1-$5/hr in most cases to fill out surveys.
  • This WILL provide chances to learn about new products, influence marketing decisions by major companies, and make a little spare income for things you want but can’t afford to buy otherwise.
  1. Scams are everywhere. Let’s face it though, If you can afford to spend $50 to go to work for someone, you don’t need to be here anyway.
  2. As previously, stated, you won’t get rich, but it is possible to bring in a little additional income and earn a few prizes that you can’t afford to buy the hard way.
Well, now that we got all of that our of the way, Welcome to my blog. :) I will be posting links here to sites I use, and will try to keep them as up to date as possible.
~Dom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment?